Locum Physician at Award-Winning Terra Nova Medical Centre
Terra Nova Medical Centre, an award-winning medical clinic, is seeking a Telemedicine Physician to join our dynamic team of 11 General Practitioners and 5 Nurse Practitioners. Our clinic is based out of Richmond, BC.
We have been awarded Best Leadership 2021 and Outstanding Workplace of the Year Award by the Richmond Chamber of Commerce. We are the Number 1 Medical Facility in Richmond, BC on RateMD and have been nominated for the Small Business BC Business Impact Award 2021 and 2022, Canadian SME Best Small Business 2022 and our Manager Hitesh Jain just won the award for Constituent of the Year for Richmond Centre for his work at Terra Nova.
As a growing medical clinic, we pride ourselves on providing top-quality care to our patients while leveraging the latest technology to ensure efficient and accessible healthcare services. Our commitment to excellence has been recognized through various awards and accolades, demonstrating our dedication to delivering exceptional patient care.
You will be able to work from home. We are a paperless, cloud based system. You will have full MOA and managerial support. Hours are flexible. We are a 7 day per week clinic and you can work any day you choose. You can see as many or as few patients as you would like. We are extremely flexible and want to work with you to build the job of your dreams.
- Competitive compensation with the option to bill under the new LFP (Longitudinal Family Physician) model or Fee-for-Service model.
- Business Cost premium applicable $48/d
- Bonuses and Overhead are flexible depending on your commitment.
At Terra Nova Medical Centre, we believe in fostering a diverse, inclusive, and supportive work environment where all healthcare providers can thrive. If you are a compassionate and tech-savvy physician looking to make a positive impact on the lives of our patients and be a part of our award-winning team, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Provide remote primary care services to our patients through our secure Telehealth platform.
- Manage overflow for our large practice of 11 General Practitioners and 5 Nurse Practitioners.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic medical records.
- Collaborate with other healthcare providers within our team to ensure continuity of care and seamless patient experience.
- Adhere to all privacy and confidentiality regulations as required by law.
- Hours and dates are completely flexible and up to you.
- Medical Degree from an accredited institution.
- Valid licensure to practice medicine in British Columbia.
- Comfortable with technology and experience using electronic medical records.
- Appropriate CMPA coverage.
- Must have a computer for charting.