Family Physician, Permanent or Locum, Full or Part Time
Location: Garibaldi Highlands, Squamish, BC
Start Date: November 2023
Terra Nova Medical Clinics are excited to expand our team by seeking Family Physicians for our brand-new clinic in the beautiful Garibaldi Highlands, Squamish, BC. We are the only clinic currently hiring in the Squamish area, providing a unique opportunity to help shape our growing team.
Our centre was established in 2015 by co-founders Dr. Julie Wilson and Dr. Ali Qazalbash. Inspired by the multidisciplinary healthcare teams they encountered during their training in Toronto, they sought to provide excellent, comprehensive healthcare services. Our commitment to continuous quality improvement has fostered a team of compassionate and dedicated professionals, evident in our accolades such as the 2021 Business Leadership Award and the 2022 Outstanding Workplace of the Year Award from the Richmond Chamber of Commerce.
- Flexible work arrangements. We welcome applications from those interested in part-time, full-time, locum, or permanent positions.
- Competitive overhead split is dependent on the level of commitment.
- Competitive remuneration and bonuses.
- Extended health coverage, including medical, dental, and vision.
- Support from a highly respected, award-winning medical team primarily based in Richmond, BC, ensuring that you never feel isolated and have access to the clinic’s greater resources, staffing, and coverage.
- State-of-the-art clinic facilities, with a brand-new construction next to a pharmacy for a seamless patient experience.
- The opportunity to help grow and shape a new medical team dedicated to the Squamish community.
Join us at Terra Nova Medical Centre, where we prioritize quality patient care while investing in our staff’s growth and well-being. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or starting your practice, we would love to hear from you.
- In clinic and/or telemedicine care for Squamish patients.
- May be full-time or part-time
- Long and short-term Family Physician roles are available
- Doctor of Medicine degree and completion of a Family Medicine Residency.
- Active or eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC).